The Forest The Forest

Definitely your best work yet. Nice job with the mix.

Abombination responds:

Thanks! XD

Catchy Introduction Song Catchy Introduction Song

This is really catchy, I like it! Those blip sweeps sound really good.

BlueOceans responds:

Thankyou!

(Profile) LOOP (Profile) LOOP

It's great idea-wise, just bring down the volume of the bass!

Sequence Sequence

Pretty epic with all the complexities, nice job. Deserving of a follow.

Lockyn responds:

Thanks for checking out my music and the kind words! Love your tracks, man. Looking forward to future works! Cheers. (Followed ya too!)

Short and Sweet Short and Sweet

I would make the kick and snare louder, but cool sounds. I'll have to check out Sylenth.

Purple Light DEMO Purple Light DEMO

I like this a lot. However, I think that the typical FL studio sound that you have going is really holding this track back. I would try getting some new plugins or something, or maybe even try another DAW. This is a common criticism I have on most of the tracks here on newgrounds, it's no big deal. Nice work anyhow.

Pulsar013 responds:

Def man - considering i made almost all of the sounds your hearing - your absoultly rite - and im in the process of having it fixed - might even remix this.

Too Close (Abomb Rmx) [WIP] Too Close (Abomb Rmx) [WIP]

This sounds really cool. Try and fix your encoder, and make sure you're mix is amply balanced, compressed and limited. Nice work though!

rekon_X - Self Rehab rekon_X - Self Rehab

Really cool. I'll help counter the zero bombers.

182blink69 responds:

Haha, thanks man. Means alot!

Please Remember.. (Sample Please Remember.. (Sample

Sweet verb dude!

Massive's Vengeance Massive's Vengeance

Not bad! However, my main criticism is that the kick is weak to my ears. It sounds kind of hollow and could use more lower frequencies. Also, try limiting and compressing the final mix a bit more. I will give you a better volume and sort of glue the tracks together more. All in all pretty solid though. The harmony and melodies are quite nice. Kudos to you as well.

ScrabbitTheRabbit responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah, I agree the kick is kind of weak; I didn't really do much to it. I guess I just got lazy :'] I did try compressing the song more, too, it's just difficult to find the right balance. I'll get better at it in time. Thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated.